Job #: 6658
Title: C++ 11/14 Developer
Job Location: New York, New York - United States
Salary: $150,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
High-frequency trading firm in lower Manhattan is seeking a C++ Developer for their Historical Market Data team.
Benefits include 5 weeks vacation, cubicle-free workplace, jeans and t-shirt dress code, free food and snacks. JOB DESCRIPTION
You will work on developing the tools that facilitate the research and analytics workflows of different trading teams.
- Developing and maintaining applications for collecting, processing and delivering historical market data.
- Producing derived market data sets.
- Optimizing historical market data storage, organization and delivery.
- Market data characterization, quality checks, and metadata creation.
- Very strong C++, including C++11/14, Boost. Alternatively very strong programming skills in another major language (e.g. Java, C#) and a willingness to learn modern C++.
- Python and python integration skills.
- Binary formats and data compression.
- Previous market data processing experience.
- Previous work experience in a high frequency trading environment.
- Strong knowledge of modern software development practices.
- Experience with large scale data projects and distributed computing.
- Experience with cloud based technologies.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: