Job #: 6651
Title: Senior Developer
Job Location: Indianapolis, Indiana - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Title: Senior Developer
Employment Type: CTH or Perm
Location: Great Lakes Region IN
No remote. Candidate needs to be on site for the duration of the assignment.
Primary responsibilities include assisting our clients in support of their Health Information System(s) projects.
Senior Developer is required to possess the following technical skills and expertise:
- 5-7 years of experience required
- Bachelor`s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Designing and developing enterprise level applications, data extracts and interfaces using languages and technologies including but not limited to: Java, JEE, .NET, XML, JSP, ASP.net, IIS, COBOL, 4GL, HTML or SharePoint, ATG, Documentum, Search Engines as SOLR, Autonomy, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Database experience such as but not limited to Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Healthcare, health insurance and health providers experience and understanding of processes is desired.
Additionally, the Senior Developer should have experience in the following:
- Enterprise integration tools such as Servicemix, Cloverleaf, HL7, etc
Responsibilities for the selected Senior Developer include:
- Participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements. Supports, maintains, and documents software functionality.
- Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed. Participates in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements. Consults with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs. Provides complex database query skills such as SSIS, SRS, Stored Procedures or other complex queries to provide technical and business teams with requested data. Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use under limited supervision. Serves as technical resource on development projects
- Identifies and evaluates new technologies for implementation
- Mentors other team members
This position requires weekly travel (Monday through Thursday) to our client site for the duration of the project.
Please email your word copy of your resume.
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: