Job #: 6683
Title: Compliance Officer
Job Location: Kansas City, Missouri - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Are you looking to join a team of motivated employees at a fast-growing bank that is customer focused? Our client bank has established itself as a leader in the communities it serves throughout the United States. The client Bank is looking to add to their dedicated and experienced team. They are currently seeking a Compliance Officer. JOB DESCRIPTION
Compliance Officer - Responsibilities:
Responsible for performing compliance work. Duties include
(i) serving as the primary compliance officer (COC) for consumer lending operations;
(ii) coordinating with compliance officer(s) for other product development and collection departments with respect to compliance matters that may impact consumer lending operations. QUALIFICATIONS
Compliance Officer - Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Business Law or equivalent discipline required.
- 7+ years experience in Banking, Consumer Lending, compliance laws and regulations, or related field required.
- Previous experience in Consumer Credit preferred.
- Experience handling difficult customer situations
- Strong ability to read and understand compliance laws and regulations
- Acquaintance with performing risk assessments
- Knowledge of credit underwriting or documentation and consumer loan products
- Knowledge of the Banks CIP, BSA and AML policies and procedures
- Proven work experience in an environment requiring simultaneously handling multiple projects to completion within short deadlines
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills essential
- Able to handle confidential matters judiciously
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organization skills to perform multiple tasks simultaneously within short deadlines.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: