Job #: 6691
Title: Senior Quantitative Risk Model Executive
Job Location: Houston, Texas - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $195,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Traditional Bank
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is seeking a Senior Quantitative Risk Model Executive that will be tasked with determining risk for all lines of businesses in the client bank`s expanding footprint. JOB DESCRIPTION
Overview of responsbilities - Senior Quantitative Risk Model Executive
- The Senior Quantitative Risk Modeler Execuitve will have the opportunity to join a strong Quantitative Risk team which quantifies risk for numerous lines of business, transactions and operational platforms. The Quantitative Risk Group is a business and credit facing team which provides vital risk metric model creation.
- The SQRME will work across all client divisions.
- The SQRME will be accountable for designing and developing new methodologies which better capture risk and business opportunities.
- Will also be responsible for communication with frontline risk partners regarding impacts and communicating complex risk dynamics in an easy to understand manner. They will also confirm that risk is captured properly in internal risk systems as well as be a participant in system testing for regulatory projects.
- Responsible for autonomously conducting quantitative analytics and modeling projects. Responsible for developing new models, analytic processes or systems approaches.
RequiredSkills & Education:
- Excellent knowledge of counterparty risk measurement techniques on derivatives and financing transactions
- Deep computer skills (Office, VBA, Bloomberg, SQL)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Python
- Familiar with Basel III concepts and metrics
- Master or PhD degree in a quantitative discipline, finance oreconomics
- Outstanding candidates must possess excellent quantitative/analytic skills and a broad knowledge of financial markets and products.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: