Job #: 6701
Title: Credit Risk Loan Review Executive
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $205,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Executive will provide executive leadership with an independent internal review of the client Banks loan portfolio:
- Identify, monitor, and assess asset quality complications precisely and judicious.
- Ensure accuracy of grading, report credit & underwriting weaknesses, and report violations of loan policy.
- Assess the activities of lending personnel including their compliance with lending policies, and the quality of their loan approval, monitoring, and risk assessment.
- Provide accurate and timely credit quality information for financial and regulatory purposes to executive leadership.
- Will be mainly responsible for managing the Credit Risk Review team and supervising the loan review process.
- Reviews will consist of an analysis of financial information and the credit facility to help form a opinion on the loan.
- Complete monthly trend and portfolio management examination via defined reports, as well as using knowledge, experience, and observation to determine if new analysis is needed.
- Communicate outcomes of portfolio analysis to the Loan Review Committee at monthly or more frequently as needed.
- Complete a comprehensive review of loans within the portfolio on an ongoing basis to safeguard that the loan carries the proper risk grade. Also document any credit weaknesses, policy or regulatory violations, servicing deficiencies, and technical exceptions.
- Communicate exceptions, trends, concerns, and conclusions of the loan reviews to the Loan Review Committee on a demarcated basis.
- Sit on various task forces and special projects as requested by the Chief Risk Officer and the Loan Review Committee.
- Minimum of 8 or more years experience in credit review or immediately related position.
- Acquaintance of current banking laws and regulations, required loan documentation, and bank lending policies.
- Aptitude to communicate (verbally and written) with a wide variety of personalities and skill sets; ranging from branch associates, to executive management, to outside examiners and regulators.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to successfully communicate, negotiate, and influence associates who do not directly report to this position or area.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: