Job #: 6705
Title: Enterprise Risk Management Executive Director (Financial Services required)
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $160,000.00 - $250,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Enterprise Risk Management Executive Director (Financial Services required):
- The position is accountable for supporting the enterprise-wide risk management process under the direction of the Chief Risk Executive Officer (CREO)
- This will include developing the enterprise risk infrastructure by cooperating within all areas of enterprise risk including but not limited to vendor, data, enterprise and stress testing risk.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess effectiveness of enterprise risk specific to business functions.
- Perform testing to assess compliance with federal laws and regulations applicable to Bank.
- Accountable for monitoring and assessing risk of bank in key risk areas (credit risk, operational risk, compliance, BSA/AML, etc).
- Develop and organize enterprise risk dashboards by generating and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) across different disciplines of enterprise risk.
- Safeguard and augment enterprise risk reporting and data management capabilities to support enterprise risk management programs.
- Accountable for supervising an ever growing number of team members.
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and comfortable tackling complex problems and breaking these down into manageable tasks.
- Knowledgable with building reports, dashboards, and score cards that effectively communicate actionable decisions to executive management.
- Risk management experience including acquaintance with risk management governance and controls.
- Superior communication, enablement, and consensus-building skills.
- Established relationship-building skills, with an ability to make things happen using constructive influence
- Organizational awareness with an understanding of how to engage others in the organization to complete mission critical tasks.
- Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, often deadline-oriented and dynamic setting.
- Conceptual and practical thinking and implementation skills
- Working knowledge of financial services industry and regulatory requirements
- Robust MS Office Applications
- 8 + or more years relevant industry or risk management experience and/or accreditation
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: