Job #: 6706
Title: Enterprise Risk Management - Executive Director
Job Location: Kansas City, Missouri - United States
Salary: $165,000.00 - $240,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Accountable for managing multiple organizational activities relating to Enterprise Risk Management performance associated to all risk domains.
- The individual will lead a division that works to identify, assess and action various risks throughout the client bank by executing defined multiple risk programs.
- Will oversee the evaluation of processes, review control (and quality) assurance reports and participate (and consult) in initiatives and lead and/or influence opportunities for improved efficiency, effectiveness and/or risk reduction. May also identify opportunities for program innovation that should be authenticated by line management.
- Will lead governance routines and heighten as necessary to executive management while pushing to institutionalize a cultural awareness of risk management best practices.
- This position will also cooperate with all lines of internal risk management peers including other first line of defense teams, corporate risk functions and internal audit.
- Challenge risk teams to innovate and expand risk metric program to yield best portfolio coverage/ management or pursue KRI amendments. This includes demonstrating the value added to the business management and will entail influencing multiple levels of management.
- Successful influence toward quality improvement with business line executives is vital, which will also require coaching into their multiple risk teams.
- This position will necessitate a high level of independent problem solving skills, with authority to approve or escalate unresolved conflicts.
- Will interact with other division risk teams in such a way as to influence the lessons learned into an enterprise-wide best practice.
- Guide as needed on the effectiveness of training and champion adjustments, which may also include external training sources.
- Lead risk program management requirements with slight supervision and provide independent review of risks and exposures.
- Coach others on executing the practices gleaned from corporate training via varied risk disciplines and influence adoption through process/ routine adjustments.
- Accountable for all aspects of people management such as staff selection and hiring, performance management, recognition and retention.
- Participate in risk management proactive exercises within division`s risk program.
- Direct the complete risk management relationship between other first line of defense risk teams as well as consulting teams to satisfy Internal Audit demands.
- 9 + years previous experience, or demonstrate the ability to perform at proficient level of competence to meet duties.
- Experience in identifying high potential/high performing team members.
- Ability to motivate peers, subordinates and effectively partners with colleagues internally and within the industry.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: