Job #: 6710
Title: Chemical Process Manager
Job Location: Cleveland, Ohio - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 10% bonus - up to 15%
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Prefer local/no relo pay, but willing for right candidate
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Client is looking for a candidate that can advance to plant manager in 5-10 years
The plant is highly automated, so the right candidate has to be exposed to DCS systems; preferably Delta V JOB DESCRIPTION
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and direct the Quality Control Department.
- Direct supervision of the Plant Lab Supervisor and Process Engineer.
- Support plant level ISO 9001 and RC 14001 programs.
- Interface with Corporate Research and Development personnel
- Address and resolve customer complaints in a timely fashion. This may include direct interaction with customers and possibly a visit to the customer.
- Process Safety responsibilities
- Interaction with plant operation personnel and operators in regards to new products and/or processes.
- Knowledge of Phenolics Chemistry and Technology a Plus
- Improve the effectiveness of internal systems; increasing efficiency and reducing administrative overhead
- Report regularly on key aspects of the business, in accordance with routine and ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Provide relevant technical information to Operations staff to enable proper operation and maintenance of initiative plans and processes that minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital
- Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes
Preferred Education & Experience Levels:
- Bachelors degree required
- 6 plus years of experience in a high production environment.
- 6 years experience in manufacturing, with 3 years of supervisory or managerial experience.
- Strategic thinker with project management experience
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Knowledge and Experience with Process Control and in particular Delta V
- Process Safety Management experience
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: