Job #: 4754
Title: Outbound Sales Rep - Home Renovation/Construction
Job Location: Billings, Montana - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Commissions
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Are you ready to join the sales team of a fast moving company? Are you looking to take your sales and construction or home renovations/home building experience and use it in a high potential sales role? If yes, and if you are ready to join a rapidly growing company that can take you to the next level - you should join our client`s USA Operations, SK as their Montana/Wyoming Rep.
Our client is a fast paced, family owned, entrepreneurial organization that has HUGE growth potential in the USA and Canadian home renovation, construction and homebuilding industries. It is an organization that rewards hardworking, dedicated employees that share the same passion as the husband and wife ownership team.
The team is composed of hard workers who are dedicated to their jobs. The organization offers comfortable base salaries, generous commissions, vehicle allowances, medical allowances and hosts staff events like Christmas parties and staff barbeques. Because our client is in a stage of rapid growth and change, processes and protocols are still very much in the development stage. So, self-starters tend to thrive within the company.
If you want to be part of growing an organization and have a keen desire to advance your career, contact us about this exciting, long-term career opportunity. JOB DESCRIPTION
This Sales Professionals main responsibility is to work with the entire sales team to ensure the companies profitable and sustainable sales growth as well as the maintenance of their existing customers (Montana/Wyoming is a new territory so there is not a big list of existing clients - business development is key). The Sales Professional will be successful by reaching out and/or visiting customers that include retail, builders and commercial, every four to six weeks. The Sales Professional will have an ability to build relationships and earn the trust of prospective as well as existing clients.
General sales office duties like client tracking will be required. This tracking includes tracking prospects, etc. and requires a detailed oriented approach. Regular attendance of sales team meetings will also be required.
The Sales team is passionate, open, dynamic, and edgy. As such, the new Sales Professional will also possess these attributes.
- In the first week of employment, have introduced them self to all staff and have participated in the standard company orientation processes.
- In the first month of employment, understand current processes and departments as well as have a functioning knowledge of company software systems.
- Also, in the first month of employment, will have spent time in the showroom and will have closed some sales in this area.
- Within three months, the Sales Professional will have completed some outside sales processes and will have closed deals with new clients/customers.
- Within three months, the Sales Professional will be functioning independently.
CAPACITY OF SALES PROFESSIONAL
- Knowledge of the home renovation or construction industry.
- Past inside and outside sales experience.
- Strong communication, information gathering and problem solving skills.
- A keen sense of customer service.
- A valid drivers license.
- Self-motivation and competitive drive that will motivate them to grow Luxury Granite.
- Previous experience in sales in the home renovation or construction industries
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Relationship building skills
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Computer literacy with ability to learn new computer software programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Read, write and understand the English language
- Comfortable with computers and business software tools
- Valid drivers license
- Clean drivers abstract
- Valid United States Passport
- Owned Vehicle must be able to carry small display rack
How to Apply: