Job #: 4570
Title: Clinical Dietician
Job Location: Auburn, New York - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Full Time - Direct Hire
Monday - Friday Days
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
Location: Auburn NY (near Syracuse NY) JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for the assessment, and care planning specific to the nutritional status of the resident/participant.
- Contributing team member in establishing and implementing the multidisciplinary care plan.
- Perform required nutritional assessments.
- Maintain adequate follow up for High Nutritional Risk residents/participants.
- Perform required Tube feeding, Weight loss, Initial, and skin assessments.
- Write Tube Feeding orders and make recommendations to MD/NP.
- Generate and update resident care plan.
- Provide diet counseling to residents, resident families, friends and staff regarding dietary restrictions.
- Assist with menu planning through provision of feedback from residents and observed plate waste.
- B.A or B.S in dietetics from an ADA accredited academic institution.
- Current registration is desired but RD eligible will be considered.
- (1-2) years long term/acute care experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Ability to perform nutrition assessments and care plans
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: