Job #: 4571
Title: Admissions Discharge Nurse
Job Location: Syracuse, New York - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Admissions Discharge Nurse
Full time - Direct Hire with Benefits
Monday - Friday Days
Location: Syracuse NY
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility JOB DESCRIPTION
- The Admission Discharge Nurse (A.D.N.) assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates the effectiveness of nursing care delivered to the patients.
- Adheres to the established policy and procedures and the systemic clinical changes.
- Responsible for overseeing and completing the required assessments and documentation for the effective management of residents covered under the Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) and will monitor residents to ensure targeted discharge, education and home care needs are met.
- Handles routine admissions and discharges.
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing, college or university for Registered Professional Nurses.
- Current NYS license and registration as an RN.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of recent acute/long-term care management preferred.
- Experience in team structured environment.
- Solid assessment and care planning skills.
- Proficiency in the care planning process.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills, verbally and in writing.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: