Job #: 4572
Title: Pharmacy Manager
Job Location: Temecula, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Direct Position: Pharmacy Manager
Location: Temecula, CA
Our client is a 140-bed, five-story acute care facility in Temecula, California. They are defining a new era in healthcare with their advanced technology and patient-focused care. The hospital opened on October 14, 2013 as a center for healing, with a soothing environment that has peaceful scenic views, natural light and spacious, comfortable lounges. With 300 affiliated physicians, over 700 employees, and almost 200 volunteers, our client offers the community a comprehensive range of services similar to hospitals in large metropolitan areas. JOB DESCRIPTION
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of pharmacy operations.
- Ability to work independently and handle stress appropriately.
- Ability to work cooperatively with hospital and pharmacy staff.
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions and adapt to changes in workload and work schedule.
- Ability to set priorities, make critical decisions and respond quickly to emergency requests.
- Foster a team environment by providing orientation and training to new team members, sets goals.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Software skills using MS office, proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel, some knowledge of MS Access.
- Automated dispensing system experience with knowledge of Reports (i.e., optimization, load/unload, nursing narcotic access, etc.)
- Financial Tracking experience.
- Some travel, to follow-up with Corporate, Financial, GPO, Compliance and Automated dispensing issues
- Full-time Benefits - Full
- Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
- Commission Compensation - No
- Bonus Eligible - No
- Overtime Eligible - No
- Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Pharmacist in an acute care hospital setting.
- Previously held leadership role within a Pharmacy required.
- Prefer management experience.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATION
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy (B.S. Pharm.)
- Preferred Masters in Business Degree (M.B.A) or Masters Degree (M.S.O)
- Preferred ASHP Accredited Pharmacy Residency
REQUIRED LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS
California Board of Pharmacy Registered Pharmacist
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- California Board of Pharmacy
- ASHP Accredited Pharm Residency
- 3-5 years experience in-patient - acute care
- Security Clearance Required: No
- Visa Candidate Considered: No
- Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: