Job #: 4573
Title: Director of Nursing
Job Location: Madeira, Ohio - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Direct Hire: Director of Nursing
Location: Madeira, OH
WHY WE`RE A GREAT COMPANY
Our company provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
In return for expertise, candidate will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow with a national leader in skilled nursing care. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Director of Nursing:
- Collaborates with the Administrator
- Directs the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with current Federal, State and company standards, guidelines and regulations.
- Assumes the responsibility for center operations in the Administrator`s absence.
- Conducts the nursing process assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation under the scope of the State`s Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Active RN license in Ohio
- Associates Degree in Nursing Required; BSN Preferred
- 3+ years as a DON in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Security Clearance Required: No
- Visa Candidate Considered: No
- Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
- Full-time Benefits - Full
- Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
- Commission Compensation - No
- Bonus Eligible - Yes
- Overtime Eligible - No
- Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
Possess 5+ years of experience in LTC/SNF care
Have a minimum of 3 years as a Director of Nursing
Have a BSN degree
An active, valid RN license in Ohio
Be local to the Madeira area
Have experience in a fast-paced, 100+ bed skilled nursing facility with a high number of admissions/discharges daily
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: