Job #: 4471
Title: Mechanical Engineer Sales Support
Job Location: Akron, Ohio - United States
Salary: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
My industry leading client located near Akron, Ohio is looking to add a Mechanical Engineer Support Specialist to their top notch team.
This high impact role is perfect for that up and comer Mechanical engineer that is willing to be a sponge and learn from the more tenured engineering professionals within the company.
You will be expected to be the quarterback within your company by working as the lead liaison between products, customers, sales and customer service then please keep reading.
Your key responsibility will be to lead all troubleshooting technical issues, analysis and repairing the product.
You will not be required to travel much and key requirements are a strong Mechanical Engineering background, able to use Cad systems, strong knowledge of Hydraulics and the ability to work with external and internal customers.
This position is in the 45000-60000 range. Please, no Managers, Directors etc. 3-5 years experience is the sweet spot for this role. JOB DESCRIPTION
- You will lead customer interaction efforts to be able to do research and analysis to resolve customer needs of their equipment, all product specifications, manuals and the feasibility of the actual design of the product.
- The company expects you to work cross-functionally by being the technical support guru to external customers as well as the sales team, production floor, and customer service.
- Head off customer complaints and issues by being enthusiastic and taking action to keep all working relationships at the excellent service level.
- Work hand in hand with the sales team with special product projects and any technical issues.
- Lead all warranty efforts to ensure they are being administered properly.
- Manage all sales orders for the company products and keep all inventories at proper levels.
- Lead all Bill of Materials efforts for all production orders.Be the key person for the development of all technical manuals.
KEY REQUIREMENTS for Product Support Specialist
4 year College degree
Mechanical Engineering background
Learn and grow with the company
3 plus years of experience within an oil and gas, mining, construction or manufacturing environment that deals with exploration, digging, mining etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: