Job #: 4374
Title: Physical Therapist
Job Location: Lake Placid, New York - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Physical Therapist - Skilled Nursing Facility
- Location: Lake Placid NY
- Monday - Friday Days
- Full Time - 37.5 hrs per week
- Direct Hire with full benefits
About the area:
- The Adirondack alpine village of Lake Placid is a great place to live.
- A jam-packed calendar of activities will keep you entertained all season long. You will find Main Street and the venues hopping with action and special events.
- Your perfect Adirondack adventure might include any number of fun activities from hiking, biking, and running, to shopping, dining
Physical therapy staff members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services.
They are responsible for administering skilled physical therapy treatments and ensuring that the highest quality resident care is maintained at all times. QUALIFICATIONS
MS/DPT in Physical Therapy
Must have a PT license or eligible for in NY that is in good standing.
New grads welcome!
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: