Job #: 4375
Title: Occupational Therapist - SNF
Job Location: Lake Placid, New York - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Occupational Therapist - SNF
Compensation: $40.00 - $44.00 per hour with full benefits package
- Location: Lake Placid NY
- Monday - Friday Days
- Full Time - 37.5 hrs per week
- Direct Hire with full benefits
About the area:
- The Adirondack alpine village of Lake Placid is a great place to live.
- A jam-packed calendar of activities will keep you entertained all season long. You will find Main Street and the venues hopping with action and special events.
- Your perfect Adirondack adventure might include any number of fun activities from hiking, biking, and running, to shopping, dining
Occupational Therapist will assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services.
They are responsible for administering skilled occupational therapy treatments and ensuring that the highest quality resident care is maintained at all times. QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduate from an approved school of Occupational Therapy required.
- State license in good standing.
- At 1 to 2 years of experience in Occupational Therapy preferred, but strong new grad is welcome.
- SNF Experience preferred.
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: