Job #: 4378
Title: Occupational Therapist - Loan Repay
Job Location: Watertown, New York - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Occupational Therapist - LOAN REPAY
SNF and some Acute Care
Healthcare provider in Northern NY is seeking a Occupational Therapist for a full time, direct hire position.
Great team setting.
The facility provides multiple levels of support for the local senior population, including an entirely new level of care for the community - assisted living. The facility has 120 assisted living beds and 168 nursing home beds.
- Labeled the "Fastest Growing County in New York State", Jefferson County is experiencing an unparalleled economic boom as a result of the expansion at Fort Drum.
- The Greater Watertown area is a great place to live and to work. Located in northern New York State near the Adirondack Mountains, the area offers lush farmlands, miles of waterfront and acres of forests, quaint villages, a booming commercial center, and of course, Fort Drum, home to the 10th Mountain Division, one of the most deployed divisions in the Army.
- Watertown is also minutes away from The 1000 Islands, a sightseer`s paradise and a popular destination for those looking for an authentic outdoor vacation. Located along the peaceful border between Northern New York State (United States) and Southeastern Ontario (Canada), the 1000 Islands is a region of endless shorelines, rich history and unique culture.
- Monday - Friday Days
- Compensation: 65000-85000 with excellent benefits package
- Relocation assistance provided
- Up to $75000* in loan repayment with a commitment! *ask for details
- The Occupational Therapists will work in an Skilled Nursing Facility and assist in an Acute Care setting as needed.
- Must have at least 1 year experience
- Graduation from an accredited Occupational Therapy education program, with a minimum of a MS in Occupational Therapy.
- Current or eligible for NYS Occupational Therapy License in New York that is in good standing.
- Successful completion of all Occupational Therapy student internships.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively interact with all age groups to which service is provided.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and public relations skills.
- Must have an understanding of the principles of growth and development to assess each patient`s/resident`s/registrant`s age specific needs and provide age specific treatment and care.
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: