Job #: 4379
Title: Speech Language Pathologist - Early Intervention
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Speech Language Pathologist - Early intervention
Highly supportive atmosphere and collaborative team environment.
The company`s Speech-Language Pathologists provide itinerant therapeutic services to children ages birth-5 in various settings including homes, daycares, preschools and clinic.
If you have a passion for working with small children in a supportive, team environment, they would love to hear from you!
Our client offers a wide variety of therapeutic, educational support services to infants, toddlers and preschoolers with developmental needs.
The company is dedicated to providing high quality services to children and their families by bringing together a multi-disciplinary team of clinical and educational specialists to meet each child`s evolving needs. The focus is on "making little lives into big successes." JOB DESCRIPTION
- This position offers flexible scheduling, a competitive 10-month salary and benefits,and a localized territory, along with the option to work summers.
- Monday - Friday days
- Location: Buffalo NY area - specific service area TBD
- Compensation: Salaried position with benefits -- Follows school calendar
- Full and Part Time SLP positions available. CFY candidates also welcome.
- Master`s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- NYS license in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college or university.
- Certification as a Teacher of Speech and Hearing Handicapped (TSHH) or Teacher of Students with Speech and Language Disabilities (TSSLD).
- CCC from ASHA desirable.
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: