Job #: 4340
Title: Sales Manager (KH-6938)
Job Location: Antonito, Colorado - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus - $30,000 + 401K/up to 4% match + Health Insurance + Paid Vacation + Travel Expenses and Mileage
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Sales Manager position $100,000 - 130,000.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing a large company who is seeking a highly qualified Sales Manager for their Colorado territory. The Sales Manager position is responsible for overseeing 6 sales reps. and managing the sales and customer relation functions for all sales. Also responsible for driving profitable growth, managing daily/weekly supply and demand, and increasing direct sales. Will manage inventory of packaging, coordinate transportation for deliveries, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues. Coordinate the consolidation of loads. Handle sales, transportation and documentation of sold product. Plan and attend trade shows to develop sales and customer relationships. Identify and monitor competitors. Travel as necessary locally and nationally as needed and perform after-hour service on accounts as needed.
- Bachelors degree in agribusiness or relevant field preferred
- Previous sales experience within the agriculture industry
- 5+ years of experience selling fresh vegetables to retail, wholesale, and/or foodservice customers preferred
- Prior experience with iTrade and Foodlink preferred
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Excellent Communication skills (listening and speaking)
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people
- Strong Management / Leadership Skills
- Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team
- Multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word and Excel
- Excellent people skills
How to Apply: