Job #: 4348
Title: Physical Therapy Assistant - Traveler
Job Location: Hornell, New York - United States
Salary: $20.00 - $25.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Physical Therapist Assistant - 13 week Travel Assignment
Acute Care / Skilled Nursing Facility / Outpatient
Our client is seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant for a position at a hospital in Hornell, NY. JOB DESCRIPTION
How many hours per week? 37.5
New Grads Welcome!
- Assists the physical therapist in providing treatment procedures and related tasks designated by the physical therapist and performing routine operational functions related to the operation of the Rehabilitation Services.
- Carries out program of therapeutic exercise and treatment procedures for assigned patients as selected and delegated by the supervising physical therapist.
- Under supervision administers physical therapy treatments and/or modalities as directed in patient`s plan of care, except for specialized procedures which are outside his/her expertise.
- With prior approval by the supervising physical therapist may adjust a specific treatment in accordance with changes in patient`s status
- Instructs patients on segments of the program including proper use of wheelchairs, crutches, canes, orthotics and prosthetic appliances and devices.
- Maintains written progress notes on the patients assigned to him/her, both inpatient and outpatient.
- Carries out routine operational functions, including supervision of physical therapy aide.
- Maintains department policies, procedures, objectives, performance improvement program, safety, environmental and infection control.
- Assists in care and maintenance of department equipment and supplies.
- Attends meetings as required, participates in educational programs, in-service meetings, etc.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant Associate Degree Program, N.Y. State Education Certification required.
- Maintain valid CPR certification.
- Participates in all educational requirements related to Corporate Compliance as required by the CCP Education Plan.
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: