Job #: 4185
Title: Supply Chain Manager
Job Location: Evansville, Indiana - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
automotive and/or automotive tiers
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our elite Automotive client has asked us to assist them with their recruiting efforts for an up and coming Supply Chain Manager with 6 to 10 years of Materials planning, production control, and Supply Chain expertise.
This is a Manufacturing Plant Environment Supply Chain role. Logistics company experience with no supply chain manufacturing plant experience will not be considered for this role.
This role is for someone looking to grow with a company and has NOT been a Senior Manager or Director during their career. JOB DESCRIPTION
You will provide direct leadership of the Materials Planning team by developing and implementing: production planning, supplier, and production scheduling, along with handling inventory to planned levels.
You will also be measured on achieving operational objectives, budgets, continuous improvement, meeting forecasts and key performance metrics along with providing leadership to the team and our customers.
The Automotive client expects you to be responsible for developing his/her reports along with maintaining a safe, secure, and healthy work environment
- Lead Material Planners to ensure material availability to meet production needs, resolve optimum inventory levels that meet assembly and machining needs and control excess and obsolete inventory.
- Monitor the performance of the supply chain and implement improvement activities as needed.
- Partner with Purchasing, Materials and Production Control groups to ensure material availability and scheduling to meet automotive production schedules.
- Meet materials management financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- The company will expect you to manage/participate in the development of manufacturing and assembling production schedules to meet customer on-time ship dates.
- Manage/participate the production schedule and work order status for internal customers.
- You will be expected to lead the plant capacity data against present/future customer demands to generate process, equipment, inventory and manpower requirements.
- You will also support and adhere to all EHS policies and procedures
- You will build and implement development plans for all subordinate employees.
Education: Associate`s degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Operations Management.
Experience: Minimum of six years experience in Materials, Supply Chain or Production Control Management positions.
Communication: Excellent communicator in various forms (verbal, written, presentation, electronic) with internal customers, suppliers, and external customers (English is required).
Partnership: This position requires a high level of interaction with other team members with varying skillsets.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: