Job #: 4033
Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Saint Louis, Missouri - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Medical, Dental, Vision, relocation
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A leader in their field client is seeking a well-rounded technically proficient Electrical Engineer to their Engineering team.
This is a high visibility high impact role for you.
The company will depend upon the Engineer to handle the design, deployment, and maintenance of a complex set of systems within the manufacturing plant.
The right person will be familiar with a multitude of procedures and practices that assist in leading capital and maintenance projects. JOB DESCRIPTION
Key Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer.
- You will handle projects so that they have complete team agreement while having the project easily understood by all involved.
- Our elite client will count on you to be adept at creating the design or solution by estimating the cost of the project line by line.
- Ensure that all projects are accompanied by the proper approval documents to include work order, cost and savings documents.
- Lead the project from start to finish while ensuring the project stays on schedule, controlling expenditures to avoid cost overruns, and most importantly meet and exceed the agreed upon deliverables.
- Keep up to date with all engineering and manufacturing technological developments to optimize safety, quality, inventory reduction, on-time performance, and cost reductions.
- Be a key member of the team and assist in the troubleshooting process by using root cause identification and resolution in order to maintain productivity, quality, and minimize equipment downtime.
KEY REQUIREMENTS for the Controls Engineer
4 year Degree in Electrical Engineering
5 years plus experience excelling in a manufacturing environment preferred
Professional Engineering (PE) certification preferred.
History of success with electrical, electronic, PLC and process computer system troubleshooting skills on complex manufacturing equipment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: