Job #: 6746
Title: Ambulatory Account Coordinator (With cadence Exp)
Job Location: Santa Clara, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
TITLE: Ambulatory Account Coordinator (With Cadence Exp)
Contract - Start date ASAP
Duration - 6 months
No remote. Candidate needs to be on site for the duration of the assignment. Monday to Thursday on-site and Friday work from home.
Location: Northern California JOB DESCRIPTION
- Performs in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software
- Attends meetings to review end user and tracking and trending issues, workflow problems, system capabilities, monitoring feedback and potential system enhancement needs, etc.
- Works on Ambulatory and Cadence projects as assigned.
- Perform in depth and precise investigation and documentation of future-state operational specifications and application functionality
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the Ambulatory and Cadence applications as well as recent work experience in both applications.
- Will develop and document internal procedures, collect information and prepare specifications of system build
- Function as a primary contact to troubleshoot problems and questions from end-users during build, go-live and stabilization periods
- Coordinates changes between the support and the implementation teams
Skills and Requirements:
Ambulatory certification is required. Additional certification in Cadence preferred.
Please email your word copy of your resume.
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility. QUALIFICATIONS
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: