Job #: 6752
Title: Electrical Engineer Boiler Controls
Job Location: Milford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our Client is a full service power plant equipment, instrumentation and controls specialist serving the industrial, institutional and utility sectors. This client is nearly 50 years old and very busy.
This company only hires the best talented candidates. The intention is to hire their employees for life. They have never had a layoff. JOB DESCRIPTION
Control System Design Engineer-
Industrial steam plant control system integrator seeks an experienced electrical engineer for design of combustion control and burner management systems. Prior PLC programming experience and knowledge of boilers, burners, controls and instrumentation is mandatory. Strong technical skills and a demonstrated ability to meet goals and objectives are required to be a successful contributor.
Typical duties include:
- Review of project specifications to assure compliance with customer requirements.
- Creation of control system wiring diagrams and logic diagrams using AutoCAD
- Programming of various Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and touch screen operator interfaces to perform the required control algorithms. We typically utilize Allen Bradley CompactLogix and ControlLogix processors but also offer solutions using other processors as well.
- Programming of various loop controllers for combustion control systems. We typically utilize Siemens 353s, Preferred PCCIIIs and Yokogawa YS1700s.
- SCADA System programming. We typically offer solutions using Proficy iFIX and Wonderware.
- Selection of instrumentation for flow, pressure, and temperature measurement applications.
- Technical support of the companys sales efforts.
- Generation of technical submittals, operator training instructions and Operations and Maintenance Manuals
- Support of the control system fabrication, commissioning and startup activities. This effort may require regional travel and typically involves factory testing of the control cabinets, supervision of the installation effort, troubleshooting, calibration, loop testing, safety limit testing and combustion testing in conjunction with our field service engineers.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, disability, pension and expense account. We recognize our team members achievements and have the small company flexibility to reward them accordingly.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor`s- preferred Associates degrees and non degreed very adept candidates will be considered.
PLC Programming QUALIFICATIONS
design of control panels
How to Apply: