Job #: 6790
Title: Director Product Management
Job Location: Lansdale, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $170,000.00 - $195,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
PA, DE, MD, NJ, NY
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Dynamic global capital equipment manufacturer has tripled in size - creating new role for Business Unit Manager to manage custom process equipment business development. Responsible for the P&L, sales, marketing, and engineering within the Business Unit
Strategic role but still requires someone who loves being out on the plant floor. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Direct and participate in the business planning process for future development and growth of the business.
- Develop and implement strategic and business plans.
- Plan activities to ensure adherence to budget and operational objectives.
- Lead Marketing team to ensure active customer engagement that drives top line sales.
- Ensure service levels are maintained within established goals.
- Continually seek improved methods with the goal of reducing costs, improving service level, and reducing risk.
- Lead Design Engineering team to develop new products, improve quality, and remove cost.
- Ensure productivity and cost savings are obtained per established goals.
- Prepare and present capital expenditure budgets for approval.
- Maintain positive and effective employee relations.
- Represent the Company as appropriate in its relationships with major customers, suppliers, competitors, governmental agencies, etc.
- BS degree in Engineering or Business required (MBA preferred)
- 6-8 years Engineering, Marketing, New Product Development experience
- 2-3 years supervisory/management experience
- Experience in managing design and build of process equipment tanks, pressure vessels, piping, control systems used in chemical, food, pharmaceutical type plants.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel globally
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: