Job #: 6557
Title: SPLUNK Services Engineer
Job Location: Morrisville, North Carolina - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
No specific relo budget. It would come from the main compensation bucket
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Location: Morrisville, NC
Clearance: Public Trust
Seeking a professional and experienced SIEM Engineer that is specialized in Splunk content development to join our on-site client-facing team. The successful candidate will serve as Splunk Content Developer responsible for tuning and configuration of Splunk for Enterprise Security (ES) services, develop use cases with Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) end users to build content and assist in developing advanced security use cases. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Configure incident response and remediation workflows for ES
- Develop and Implement Actionable Alerts and Workflow for Splunk as a CISO Monitoring tool
- Develop and Implement Apps & Knowledge Objects (KO) like Dashboard, Reports, Data Models
- Work with the Splunk Architect/Admin to promote private KO to Global KO
- Assist and/or train CISO Splunk Engineering team on Data Lifecycle Support
- Assist and/or train CISO Engineering team and analysts on Content Development
- Develop and implement automation and efficiencies with Splunk and CISO workflow
- Provide Analyst training and workshops on using Splunk
- Review new content, alerts and data sources with CISO Analysts.
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions.
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security.
- Certification in one or more of; CompTIA Net+, CompTIA A+, or CompTIA Security +.
- Demonstrable expert knowledge of Splunk Best Practices, Operation Plans, Workflows and Processes.
- Overall experience with Security Operation tools inclusive of products from RedSeal, Tenable, FireEye, Looking Glass, Intel, Endgame, StealthWatch, RSA, Tanium.
- US Citizenship status and Active DoD Secret Clearance (preferred), must successfully complete the government`s security process (required).
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: