Job #: 6814
Title: Sr. Threat Intelligence Analyst (Cyber Engineering)
Job Location: Falls Church, Virginia - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Location: Falls Church, VA
Seeking a professional and experienced Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our team. Identifies and assesses the capabilities and activities of cyber criminals or foreign intelligence entities; produces finds to help initialize or support law enforcement and counterintelligence investigations or activities. This is a 7 year program with significant opportunity for growth. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop and brief threat reports, to include threat posture, threat actor strategy and cyber situational awareness.
- Keeps current on evolving and emerging technologies that may involve multi-disciplined intelligence and/or evoke new threats and interfaces with other organizations to maintain situational awareness, stay ahead of future threats and leverage best practices.
- Applies expert knowledge of the nexus between Cyber Counter-Intelligence and other Intelligence operations (i.e., How/ Where/ When Cyber Counter-Intelligence fits in, etc.).
- Analyzes and synthesizes information with other relevant data sources to develop a common operational picture of criminal and foreign threats to information infrastructure.
- Fuses computer network attack analyses with criminal and counterintelligence investigations and operations, promotes joint operations, and shares best practices with other members of the intelligence community.
- Extensive experience (7+) years working in the areas of (intelligence, information security, network forensics, insider threat).
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security. Masters degree is preferred.
- Certification in one or more of; Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Any Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), or Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
- Demonstrable experience with Security Operation tools inclusive of products from SPLUNK, FireEye, Looking Glass, Intel, Endgame, StealthWatch, RSA, Tanium.
- US Citizenship status and Active DoD Secret Clearance (preferred), must successfully complete the government`s security process (required).
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: