Job #: 6811
Title: Epic OpTime Analyst
Job Location: Rochester, Minnesota - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Title: - Epic Op Time Analyst
Employment Type: - Contract - Start date ASAP
Duration - 12 months
Location: - MN JOB DESCRIPTION
- Candidate MUST be certified in Epic OpTime modules.
- About 3 years of Build experience.
- 4 to 5 years of Epic experience with implementation and optimization.
- They also must be comfortable working with surgical services, with varying roles from IT to clinical, in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- This is a critical area with high impact and visibility.
- They will have to be able to communicate clearly and accurately with SMEs to solicit and review clinical content as they build the Epic Hyperspace.
- Candidates need to be proactive, positive, and problem-solving orientated to tackle enterprise-wide tasks while working collaboratively with their team.
Please email your word copy of your resume.
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility. QUALIFICATIONS
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: