Job #: 6867
Title: Director of E-Commerce Marketing
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: + bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
dynamic, strong growth, global consumer products organization! JOB DESCRIPTION
Join a leading edge, strong growth, nationally recognized, industry leading global distributor with an immediate need for a Director of E-Commerce Marketing! This role will develop and implement the strategic marketing plan enterprise-wide and will be located at our corporate headquarters in north Dallas!!
This position will enhance the customer online experience. You will develop and implement e-commerce online improvement projects in accordance with the strategic goals of the company. You will be responsible for the oversight and creative management of the open source platforms for the company in the US and Canada! You will work to grow User Count and Sales on B to B and several B to C sites.
As a tech savvy e-commerce marketing professional, you will lead activities to improve and update the customers online experience. You should have an understanding of what would appeal to customers and use an innovative approach to increase customer traffic. Duties will include:
- Enhancing e-Commerce marketing by increasing web visibility and traffic .
- Lead the planning and execution of the marketing strategies to promote sales to online customers.
- Assemble resources, tools, and intelligence for measurement and reporting including analytics and dashboards .
- Responsible for the overall marketing experience with an expertise in SEO (search engine optimization) and digital marketing.
- Analyze strategic marketing plan and performance using KPIs.
- Create and manage product and marketing content for customer and company platforms.
- Improve both the B to B and the B to C online customer experience .
- You will serve as a communication channel between the companys Sales Teams in the US and Canada as well as IT and Operations to ensure that all aspects of the online customer experience are on target with each groups needs and exceeds expectations.
- Constant communication between all parties to ensure all Team Members are current on processes, expectations, and implementation of new procedures.
- BS degree.
- A Masters degree or a MBA would be a plus.
- You should have 5+ years of experience in e-commerce marketing with a background in Digital Sales, Sales, Marketing, or Business.
- Industry experience with a distributor (like auto parts, electrical products, building products, etc. would be a plus.
- Any project management or technical leadership experience is a plus.
- You should understand how to work in concert with brick & mortar and the importance of synchronized strategies .
- You should understand current e-Commerce industry trends, shifting consumer demand, and marketplace opportunities.
- You should be familiar with open source platforms such as I.E. Magento, Spree Commerce, WooCommerce, (word press), etc.
This is for a global, industry leader that defines the term " Blue-Chip" organization. This company puts a high value on quality of life, skill & career growth. This position has a base salary range of $90-120k + Bonus + Relocation assistance, tremendous benefit and retirement programs.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: