Job #: 6856
Title: Sr. Shop Floor Analyst
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
I am working with a fantastic client located in the Chicago area that is looking for a Sr. Shop Floor Analyst. The client offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Accounts. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Sr. Shop Floor Analyst`s main duties will be the support and implementation for RF Smart Bar Coding and Data Collection solution in an JD Edwards E1 shop across the clients various facilities in North America.. Work with internal as well as external sources, to resolve issues with the RF Solution. In addition, this position is responsible for equipment maintenance and trouble shooting. Integrating solution hardware with the software while working collaboratively with various business areas such as the warehouse, manufacturing, and IT Additional essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing and supporting the RF Smart Data Bar Coding and Data Collection Solution for North American facilities.
- Maintaining and providing support for RF Solution and hardware such as Honeywell scanners and Zebra printers.
- Assist in developing standardization within the RF Smart solution across all facilities to allow for ease of support and growth.
- Prepare design, testing, and training documentation for the software and hardware.
- Communicate specifications and change requests to development team.
- Occasional travel will be required.
- 2+ Years Experience with RF Smart Software
- Experience with JDE E1 preferred
- Familiarity with the various barcode formats such as; UPC, EAN, Code 128, QR code, PDF, Code 39, 2d, etc.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
How to Apply: