Job #: 6908
Title: C# Developer
Job Location: Warren, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Global transportation firm in central NJ is seeking a C# Developer. JOB DESCRIPTION
You will be responsible for design and development of complex computer software for this privately-held firm.
You must have the ability to design software from requirements, apply best software development practices, and develop good quality software.
You should have a passion for developing software, learning new skills and business and applying them into the work. QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of application development experience with strong business process optimization expertise.
- C#, .NET Framework (all areas including, WinForms, Serialization, Reflection, Security, ADO.NET, multi-threading).
- Very strong SQL Server developer skills: understanding SQL Server and SQL server programming such as but not limited to stored procedures, user defined functions, tables, indexes (and their types), views.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals with problem solving and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to implement and continually improve efficiencies in the product development process.
- Experience with Source Safe, SVN or Software Version Management.
Any of the following is a plus:
- Experience with designing, developing and implementing EDI solutions. Experience with XML and managing electronic exchange solutions.
- Knowledge of accounting or shipping business.
- C++ programming working experience
- Experience with Web Services or WCF.
- Design/develop Crystal Report.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: