Job #: 6901
Title: Database Administrator Supervisor
Job Location: Saint Louis, Missouri - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $175,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Database Administrator Supervisor
As a member of the executive Technology staff, the Database Administrator Supervisor is responsible for developing and maintaining database architect solutions. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Installing and upgrading servers, monitoring database server health, tuning for optimal performance, ensuring proper use of storage and space requirements, ensuring backup and recovery, and managing database security.
- Work with developers to assist in overall database design, tuning queries, assigning proper indexes, creating triggers and stored procedures.
- Provide a high degree of coordination between Bank colleagues, technical staff, and application developers to ensure effective data management.
- Operate with substantial latitude for independent action and requires an individual who is capable of decision-making, and establishing and enforcing best practices standards relating to database management.
Basic & Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of DBA experience required
- Excellent organizational, analytical, verbal, and written communications skills
- Good understanding of MS Windows operating system and general understanding of network architecture
- Experience with Oracle databases a plus; experience with UNIX and LINUX operating systems a plus
- Capacity to establish and maintain a high level of colleague trust and confidence in the group`s knowledge of and concern for colleague`s business needs
The above represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: