Job #: 6903
Title: Senior Database Administrator
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $175,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Database Administrator
Our client is immediately seeking a Senior Database Administrator who will have primary responsibility fhe below: JOB DESCRIPTION
- Engineer infrastructure to meet performance, security, high availability and other requirements.
- Maintain multiple environments in development and co-ordinate with test and production rollout.
- Design, architect, and build cloud based data platforms.
- Evaluate business requirements to planning and deploying test and production systems.
- Interact with business analysts, architects and developers to ensure the overall infrastructure design of business applications meets requirements of performance, security and high availability.
- Perform operational DBA duties in a large-scale, complex environment. These will include patching, environments cloning, database upgrades, implementing backup and monitoring procedures.
- Analyze performance issues in the infrastructure, application, and database tiers.
- Assist developers with performance tuning.
- Perform audit vulnerabilities check and make recommendation and implement remediation. Institutionalize remediation process.
- Bachelor`s degree or commensurate experience
- 10+ years experience in Database Administration of complex systems
- 6+ years cumulative experience in a formal Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in implementing databases in cloud environment and managing multiple instances
- Knowledge of source control software
- Excellent communication skills and able to work within matrixed teams
- ETL tool development a plus
- Travel (15%)
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: