Job #: 6872
Title: Firmware Engineer - Power Controls
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Midwest preferred. All locations welcome
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for someone with a background from the motor control/power industry/solar converter/wind generators etc.
Our client is a well known global manufacturer of technology that is used in corporate IT data centers. They have been profitable every year for almost 2 generations and are continuing to grow. We have placed more than 50 people there over the last 20 years. When it comes to recognizing and rewarding their talent, this is on the very short list of best companies we`ve ever worked with. JOB DESCRIPTION
Due to the growth of their business, there is an immediate need to expand their team by adding an expert level Firmware Engineer to their R&D team in Chicago. QUALIFICATIONS
This work will involve developing firmware which runs on a deeply embedded system using a variety of controllers, ranging from 32-bit DSPs to 8bit micros. They use board-level communication buses such as USB HID, SPI, and I2C.
- 4 year Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience designing firmware for power supplies or motor controls
- Experience using C and assembly languages on microcontrollers
- Very good working knowledge of USB, especially HID class
- Experience with Visual Basic/C# development
- Knowledge of communication buses, such as I2C and USART (RS232)
Qualified candidates will please submit a MS Word compatible resume along with a cover letter for immediate and confidential consideration.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: