Job #: 6889
Title: Director of Engineering
Job Location: Worcester, Massachusetts - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a leader in the Blown Film industry with multiple plants domestically. They need a Director of Engineering with Blown Film background who can manage people and programs directly and thru the Production Managers at the smaller plants. Should be familiar with Preventative Maintenance Programs PMP and have the ability to get buy in on changes and upgrades to process and plant issues. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a leader in the blown film industry with multiple plants in the US. They manufacture plastic bags and film for packaging applications. Products include: poly bags, reclosable bags, tubing and sleeves, film and sheeting, and mailers and accessories, as well as custom products.
This position will support operations company-wide by researching, proposing, and implementing improvements and technology to increase efficiencies and profitability.
- Direct & Manage Project and Facilities Engineers and Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Direct & Manage Environmental, Health, and Safety for all facilities
- Create & Manage Capital Budget and Equipment and Facility Expense Budget
- Develop new and improve existing Technologies to Improve Operational Efficiencies
- Create and Maintain Equipment Log for Upgrades, Life Expectancy, and Cost / Benefit Analysis
- Recommend property Expansions and procurement
- Handle annual inspections and insurance visits
- Attend Equipment & Pkg. Shows to keep up with advancements in machinery
- BS degree in Engineering required as a minimum
- 10 + years Industry experience in blown film or plastics related in a multi-plant organization
- Ability to work with a team and Independently, with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task
- Project Management skills, stage gate experience ideal.
- Ability to travel up to 15%
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: