Job #: 6917
Title: Regional Wealth Strategist
Job Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: $200,000.00 - $350,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Plus incentive on new business; no limit on incentive
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client a successful, well respected, multi-billion asset financial institution is expanding their wealth division. They seek a Wealth Strategist to consult with high net worth (HNW) minimum of $1 million investable assets and ultra high net worth (UHNW) with a minimum of $5 million investable assets. Working throughout the institution`s locations in Oklahoma, you will consult with clients on their financial needs including but not limited to estate planning, trusts, and investments. This is an opportunity to join a firm in an accelerated growth mode, offering opportunity for professional growth. This position will serve all of Oklahoma including Oklahoma City and Bartlesville. There is someflexibility on office location.
This position pays a six figure base salary plus incentive on new business. Current Wealth Strategists earn between $200,000 and $350,000. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Provide unbiased advice to high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals around financial planning, trust services, investment management, insurance/risk management and customized credit needs.
- Pull together fiduciary, investment, planning, and credit professionals to fully advise clients and prospective clients.
- Develop new business within inherited group of investment relationships
- Develop relationships with centers of influence by being a part of the high net worth (HNW) community and professional community
- Have a minimum of 10 years wealth management experience working with high net worth individuals
- Have an understanding of financial planning including trusts and estates, and investments.
- Experience pulling a team together to meet the needs of high net worth (HNW) clients
- Be a self starter
- Have sales experience; the ability to develop new clients and to ask for business
- Bachelors degree required
- CFP, CTFA, CPA, CFA or JD a plus (not required)
- Have or be willing to obtain Series 7,63, 66, or 65
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: