Job #: 6979
Title: Director of Agronomy (DC-7155)
Job Location: Lincoln, Nebraska - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Full Benefits Package, Commission - Annual Based on Agronomy Department Performance
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is an Executive Agronomy Leadership Role overseeing all Agronomy sales and operations for a multi-site location organization. Excellent Base Salary offered, dependent on experience, plus Full Benefits Package. Beautiful area of the Midwest offering great schools, outdoor recreational activities including hunting and fishing, shopping and sports events.
Keywords: Director, Executive, Vice President, Leader, Agronomy Leader, Agronomy Manager, Agronomy, Ag Chemicals, Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Plant Nutrition, Seed, Ag Retail, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a Director of Agronomy for an established Midwestern Ag Retailer. Primary duties will be to lead and guide Agronomy sales and operations personnel to ensure optimum efficiency and to identify and create profitability situations. The ideal individual will have Proven Leadership Skills with at least 7 years of increasingly more responsible Agronomy leadership roles. Other duties to include: QUALIFICATIONS
- Developing and implementing strategic Agronomy leadership plans
- Communicating Agronomy department policies and safety regulations
- Managing/Coordinating Agronomy department sales and operations activities
- Procuring and Pricing of Crop Inputs and Agronomy Services
- Responsibility for Risk Management for Agronomy department
- Oversight for developing and establishing new market share products and promotions as well as inventory
- Providing detailed reports on a regular basis to Senior Leadership Team
- Mentoring/Training Agronomy department management personnel
- Making presentations to Senior Leadership Team as well as to Agronomy department personnel and to Ag customers
- Driving a culture of collaboration, innovation, measured risk-taking, continuous improvement and, most importantly, respect
Our client is seeking an Proven Hands-On Agronomy Leader who is extremely Customer-Service Driven and who can Mentor/Train Agronomy personnel to follow in these same footsteps. Professional references for the ideal candidate will be Exceptional.
EMPLOYER OFFERS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE ANNUAL BASE SALARY PLUS BONUS PACKAGE AND FULL BENEFITS PLAN. EMPLOYER LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY!
- BSc Agronomy or other Ag-related degree; MBA a Plus
- Minimum 7 years in progressively more responsible Agronomy leadership positions
- Ability to lead a strong Agronomy Sales and Operations Team for a multiple-location organization
- Excellent communication, organizational, strategic planning, time management and decision-making skill set
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite as well as CRM, Accounting and Agronomy-related software packages
- Strong customer-service focus
- Ability to work well at all levels of personnel, from operations on up to Senior Leadership
- Valid driver license with ability to travel as necessary
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: