Job #: 7052
Title: Maintenance Planner/Scheduler
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Buffalo, NY Organization has an immediate need for a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Plan and schedule predictive and preventive maintenance activity based on demand, workload and resources.
- Effectively coordinate maintenance activity with operations to minimize impact on production.
- Respond to daily demand maintenance (DM) requirements
- Ensuring PM`s are current and reflect actual work performed
- Updating PM`s to reflect actual parts used
- Create reports using CMMS (MEX) to show effectiveness for Management
- Ensuring all data from Work Orders are entered into the CMMS database
- Scheduling routine services with outside vendors
- Ensure availability of materials, tools and resources for planned maintenance activity
- Collect, review, analyse and advise management on short and long term downtime trends through the use of CMMS or a manual system.
- Assist in evaluation of maintenance parts, supplies and recommended inventory levels
- Creation of purchase requisitions for planned and unplanned work
- Creating staging areas and job materials for planned work
- Ensuring vendors are current with in house contractor safety training
- Updating records with vendors regarding safety training, proof of liability and WCB
- Updating work orders with safety hazards and making sure employees are aware of the hazards researching safety related tools and techniques to implement during specific tasks
- Coordinating with operations, stores, maintenance/electrical personnel, and Reliability Manager
- Adherence to and compliance with all applicable company policies and procedures
Educational and Experience Requirements for this position:
- Mechanical or Electrical technician diploma or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years related work experience in planning and maintaining a variety of equipment in a automated, high tech production facility
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CMMS software
How to Apply: