Job #: 7060
Title: Project Engineer
Job Location: Springfield, Missouri - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Why consider this role? Unique product line, complex assembly involving metal working, electrical systems and electronic controls.
Be a hands-on, take-charge person who can champion projects within the organization. Must be a change agent.
My client has tripled in size and has back order of projects...seeking Project Manager to be responsible for the coordination and completion of capital equipment machine builds. JOB DESCRIPTION
Why consider this role? Its complex multiple step assembly - not 1000`s of the same small piece so will take significant engineering to bring together the mechanical, electrical, and electronic components. Want to grow professionally? -this will test your skills !
- Direct and leads a cross functional team of personnel in project execution
- Reports to upper management on project status QUALIFICATIONS
- Identifies key milestones, dates, and resource need to accomplish project goals.
- Drives project team to meet deadlines, develops.
- Review contracts, create quality plans, write operating procedures, and standards of work
- Serve as a liaison with customers regarding product issues.
BSME and experience as a project leader in heavy manufacturing or assembly.
- 2-3 years in Project leadership role
- 1-3 years design engineering
Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: