Job #: 7064
Title: People & Organization Development
Job Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 10% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
I would love the help!! Im looking for a strong Organizational Development HR Executive with experience in a large (5000+ employees), global, matrixed HR organization, preferably in the mineral processing, construction, engineering services, utilities etc. industries. JOB DESCRIPTION
People & Organization Development Consultant Bethlehem, Pa. Relocation is available for this position.
Company is a leading supplier of equipment and services to the global engineering services industries, is seeking qualified candidates to fill a role as a People and Organization Development Consultant based in the PA office.
The People & Organization Develop Consultant will function as a global strategic thought partner and organization development expert, implementing change that will shape the companys culture, performance, and effectiveness. This position will coach key leaders, develop and deliver high impact solutions for leadership and culture, and provide advice, consultation, and support aimed to build organizational cohesion and agility.
- Works with key BU and function leaders to strengthen and reinforce Company`s values and a culture of accountability, high performance and collaboration through coaching, consulting, conceiving and delivering programs to facilitate required change.
- Actively partners with the business to provide expertise on organizational change and to design and implement interventions that address cultural development, team performance, business goals and strategies.
- Facilitates foundational leadership development programs; designs and implements ways to reinforce the learning and its application to support a coaching and feedback culture.
- Facilitates core customizable workshops for leadership teams and critical positions, e.g., driving accountability, working effectively in a complex and matrixed environment.
- Assesses organizational need and designs workshops and/or other interventions that can be customized to apply across the organization. Designs support materials and provides train-the-trainer workshops to skill up internal and external facilitators.
- Serves as internal coach, providing leadership coaching to key leaders to solidify their leadership and accelerate performance in their role.
- Provides career and development guidance to high potentials, as a trusted coach.
- Applies knowledge of talent management and annual HR organizational processes, e.g., performance management, talent review, succession planning, to support building a strong talent pipeline, as the organization transitions to a Cloud HRMS.
- Leverages relevant human capital analytics to deliver innovative yet practical solutions that help drive performance in our changing business environment.
- Manages and/or contributes to projects related to People and Organization Development initiatives.
- Bachelor`s degree in Organization Development, Business, Human Resources, Communication or related field. Master`s degree preferred (HR, OD, MBA)
- 7-10 years of relevant experience with demonstrated ability to drive organization development initiatives for a complex organization. Preference for experience with engineering/technical organizations.
- Knowledge of organization development, team development and talent management, e.g., performance management cycle, talent reviews, succession planning.
- Consultative and analytical mindset, with the ability to navigate a vast, diverse and complex landscape
- Creative thinker with strong influencing, motivational and communication skills. Ability to influence leaders and achieve results in areas without direct responsibility.
- Facilitation and change management skills.
- Good at forming relationships and being a trusted advisor.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and initiate, lead and manage change project management, facilitation and problem-solving skills, along with strong process skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction, take initiative, capable of handling multiple projects and conflicting priorities.
- Spanish fluency, not required, but a plus.
- Up to 30% travel to global destinations
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: