Job #: 7024
Title: Territory Sales Representative (DC-7158)
Job Location: Grand Island, Nebraska - United States
Salary: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Excellent Benefits Package
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
If Youre Good At Selling Farm Equipment To Farmers, This Is The Opportunity For You! Employer offers a Base Salary Plus Draw Plus Uncapped Commissions Plus Excellent Benefits Package including Truck and 100% Health Insurance Premiums Paid For Employee and His/Her Family.
Keywords: Sales, Territory Sales, Farm Equipment Sales, Dealership Sales, OEM Sales, Harvest Equipment, Combines, Hay Balers, John Deere, AGCO, Lexion, Massey Ferguson, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting a Farm Equipment Organization looking to hire a Territory Sales Representative for one of their Central Nebraska territories. Primary responsibility will be to call on Ag Growers to develop and maintain solid customer relationships to sell their large farm equipment product line. Employer looking for an individual who "grew up on a Midwestern row crop farm, knows how to work hard and wants to sell good farm equipment to neighbors and friends". Company truck provided, and so individual must have a clean driving record. QUALIFICATIONS
EMPLOYER OFFERS COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDING BASE PLUS DRAW AGAINST COMMISSION PLUS NO-CAP COMMISSIONS AND BETTER-THAN-AVERAGE FRINGE BENEFITS.
- 4-year Ag-related degree preferred
- Farm background with good knowledge of harvest equipment
- Large farm equipment or harvest equipment dealership sales experience with established customer relationships preferred; will also consider other farm equipment sales or construction equipment sales
- Proven relationship-building skills through cold-calling and customer account management
- MUST HAVE ability to sell successfully to end-user, the Ag grower
- Self-directed with excellent organizational and time management skill set
- Computer proficient
- Clean driving record
- Employer prefers an individual already residing within territory with established relationships or an individual who grew up within territory looking to move back; will also consider qualified individuals from surrounding states
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: