Job #: 7001
Title: Information Services Security Executive - Banking Required
Job Location: Memphis, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Job Description - Information Services Security Executive
The Information Services Security Executive will be viewed as an expert in computer network defense and information security operations. The Information Services Security Executive will undertake complex projects requiring specialized technical knowledge in network design, architecture, and cybersecurity engineering. JOB DESCRIPTION
Information Services Security Executive - Position Duties:
Successful candidates will possess a strong business acumen, the ability to create peer relationships, engage others with high-level oral and written communication skills, and the drive to be a self-starter that often works independently. Candidates must be of the highest integrity, able to maintain strict confidentiality, and the capability to handle sensitive and/or restricted information.
1. Work in the clients Security Operations Center, which involves analyzing systems, networks and alerts, the creation and refinement of logic and rules needed to detect threats or malicious activity, and drive investigations to resolution.
2. Participate in the management of all Cybersecurity technologies to include daily operational activities, system health and heartbeat, technology troubleshooting, incident resolution, periodic device maintenance, and change control processes. Relevant technologies include; but are not limited to, security information and event management (SIEM), intrusion detection systems (IDS), anti-malware devices, network firewalls, web application firewalls (WAF), proxies, data loss prevention (DLP) suites, and cloud access security brokers (CASB).
3. Research, evaluate, design, test, plan and recommend new or updated Cybersecurity solutions such as hardware, software, services, intelligence, indicators and logic, while considering short and long-term impacts on the existing environment.
4. Stay updated and educated on relevant and emerging threats such as malware or phishing campaigns, attack vectors, indicators of compromise, vulnerabilities, and current events.
5. Assess, report, and communicate on threats, vulnerabilities and risks, recommending appropriate remedial actions for the impacted technologies, business units or departments.
6. Collaborate, brainstorm and develop solutions to better enhance the Cybersecurity program through coding, scripting and automation.
7. Develop, refine and maintain all Cybersecurity technology documentation such as processes, procedures, asset inventory, licenses, maintenance agreements and support contracts. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor`s degree from an accredited university and 8 + years of experience OR and 15 + years of technical experience.
- 6 + years security detection techniques, event analysis and logic development.
- 6 + years of IT operations experience.
- Industry relevant certifications, such as CISSP or equivalent are highly desired.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: