Job #: 7003
Title: Information Security Specialist
Job Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Information Security Specialist
Partnering with the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), the Information Security Specialist, will assist in the development, enforcement, and maintenance of policies, procedures and mechanisms to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information throughout the Bank. JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the CISO in advising systems development and application owners in the implementation of security controls for information on systems, from the point of system design, through testing and production implementation.
- Partnering with the CISO in the development and maintenance of information security policies and procedures.
- Partnering with the Training department to maintain and update the security awareness training program.
- Providing knowledge in information security and business continuity to ensure compliance with regulations, parity with peer Banks and improve control processes across the Bank.
- Working with the MIS Department to ensure information technology threats are properly identified, analyzed, communicated, addressed and/or defended, investigated and reported to management.
- Participating in investigations into any alleged computer or network security compromises, incidents, or problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Performing security control reviews and testing to ensure that information systems are adequately protected.
- Assessing vendors` security controls to ensure the new and existing vendors adequately protect customer information (NPI).
- Staying up to date with relevant security information and best practices through membership in special interest groups or professional forums.
- Engaging in professional development to maintain continual growth in professional skills and knowledge essential to the position.
- Reporting regularly to CISO with regard to information security.
- Bachelors degree in a related field of study (Computer Science, etc.)
- 4+ years` experience in information security management, information systems, information systems auditing and/or risk management is desirable.
- Experience in the Financial and/or Banking industry is required.
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills.
- Certification(s) in the information security areas such as CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) are desirable.
- Appropriate certification in risk management is desirable.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: