Job #: 7011
Title: Client Principal
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $175,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Commissions in addition to base up to $120k+(uncapped). Generous PTO, 100% Company-paid Health Benefits, 401k, , sponsor professional training
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
CTP, CloudReach, Cloud Consulting Companies
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Client Principal to build out the emerging New York City and a Northeast market for a highly successful DevOps, Cloud and cloud consulting service that is taking their disruptive and cutting edge service and product offering to the emerging US market. The company has helped some of the largest brands in the world streamline their processes while increasing efficiency and cutting costs. They are top tier partners of Amazon Web Services, Hashicorp and Docker. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Client Principal will have a knowledge and passion of the DevOps community and be tasked with identifying potential clients while simultaneously building and nurturing existing enterprise clients. The Client Principal will also stay ahead of all industry trends and work carefully to shape the message and convey the value proposition to potential enterprise clients while working with strategic partners like Amazon Web Services, Docker and Hashicorp to drive customer efficiencies and accelerate mutually beneficial growth in the market.
- Responsible for driving revenue with smart prospecting, identifying and closing new clients
- Devise, design and execute a strategic sales plan to aggressively grow market share
- Establish and maintain relationships with CXOs executives and other IT leaders by properly educating key stakeholders on services and solutions
- Work closely with strategic partners to develop collaborate mutually beneficial business opportunities and accentuating customer value
- Work closely with clients to develop a deep understanding of their unique needs and objectives and offer tailored solutions
- Being on the frontlines, help develop marketing collateral and case studies and press releases demonstrating the company`s value proposition and unique service offerings
- 10+ years experience with tech and/or technology consulting sales, pre-sales to large enterprise customers and/or Fortune 500
- A consistent history of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Exceptional communication skills(verbal, written) coupled with active listening skills and top notch customer service while being a team player.
- Highly driven, entrepreneurial spirit
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: