Job #: 7100
Title: SAP WM/IM Senior Business Analyst
Job Location: Anderson, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $115,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 10% bonus target
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Opportunity to join fastest growing division of a global conglomerate. Work in a beautiful new state of the art facility. Have a major impact on company`s upgrade and implementation of SAP. JOB DESCRIPTION
Senior SAP Material Management (WM/IM) Lead Analyst
World-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of Power Tools, Hand Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floor Care and Appliances for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on Powerful Brands, Innovative Products, Operation Excellence and Exceptional People drives our culture.
- Communicate and interact with all levels of personnel within the supply chain as it relates to manufacturing, production planning, distribution, material movement and inventory control, procurement/purchasing, warehouse management, and material master data, within the SAP ECC 6.0 System.
- Will analyze business processes and find system based solutions, develop technical terms for system enhancements and assist in preparing test scenarios, end-user documentation, and business process procedures.
- Will contribute to ongoing system improvement efforts to include collecting requirements from business users, researching available solutions, developing and documenting conceptual design alternatives.
- Communicate effectively conceptual designs, writing technical specifications and coordinate development work with ABAP development staff, building and configuring prototypes and prototype documentation.
- Will follow the SAP application life cycle methodology when performing developmental work, and consistent with the project requirements & deliverables with SAP Solution Manager
- Perform routine system maintenance checks and corrective actions as required
- Effectively communicate with external partners and services; provide timely responses to all inquiries and support issues
- Ensure system integrity through adherence to configuration & change request processes as defined within SAP Solution Manager and ITIL.
- In the senior module leadership position, will monitor workload, activities, & provide direction to other development staff, ABAP, and staff augmentees, working both on-site and off-shore
- Position reports to the Manager, Business Development & Support
- BA/BS in Accounting or MIS required; MS or MBA a plus
- 7+ years of hands on configuration experience with the SAP WM, MM, PP modules
- Integration with other SAP modules: Sales and Distribution (SD), Production Planning (PP), Finance/Costing (FICO), Plant Maintenance (PM), Warehouse Management (WM)
- Candidates must be knowledgeable with SAP ECC 6.0, navigation mechanics and functionality released with SAP delivered Enhancement Packs, and ABAP programming language. A working knowledge of Solution Manager is a plus.
- An understanding of BI/BW, and Business Objects reporting is needed.
- Related experience in the functional areas of Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Production Planning, and/or distribution is a plus
- Strong logical and physical system design skills
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player
- Exhibit strong technical leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to express information and ideas clearly
- Excellent research and analysis skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office: Excel, Access, Word and Project
This is a regular, full-time position with competitive compensation and full benefits including medical/dental insurance, disability benefits, life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing retirement plan, and wellness programs. QUALIFICATIONS
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: