Job #: 7101
Title: SAP FICO Lead Analyst
Job Location: Anderson, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $115,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 10% target bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Opportunity to join fastest growing division of a global conglomerate. Work in a beautiful new state of the art facility. Have a major impact on company`s upgrade and implementation of SAP. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Communicate and interact with all levels of Finance & Accounting personnel, ensuring data integrity, system adherence to compliance & regulatory requirements, financial reporting periods, and interaction with all constituents of financial data within the SAP ECC 6.0 System
- Will analyze business processes and find system based solutions, develop technical terms for system enhancements and assist in preparing test scenarios, end-user documentation, and business process procedures.
- Will contribute to ongoing system improvement efforts to include collecting requirements from business users, researching available solutions, developing and documenting conceptual design alternatives.
- Communicate effectively conceptual designs, writing technical specifications and coordinate development work with ABAP development staff, building and configuring prototypes and prototype documentation.
- Will follow the SAP application life cycle methodology when performing developmental work, and consistent with the project requirements & deliverables with SAP Solution Manager
- Perform routine system maintenance checks and corrective actions as required
- Effectively communicate with external partners and services; provide timely responses to all inquiries and support issues
- Ensure system integrity through adherence to configuration & change request processes as defined within SAP Solution Manager and ITIL.
- In the senior module leadership position, will monitor workload, activities, & provide direction to other development staff, ABAP, and staff augmentees, working both on-site and off-shore
- Position reports to the Manager, Business Development & Support
- BA/BS in Accounting or MIS required; MS or MBA a plus
- 7+ years of hands on configuration experience with the SAP FICO modules: COPA, Consolidation, Treasury, Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Asset Management
- Integration with other SAP modules (Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), & Warehouse Management (WM)).
- Candidates must be knowledgeable with SAP ECC 6.0, navigation mechanics and functionality released with SAP delivered Enhancement Packs, and ABAP programming language. A working knowledge of Solution Manager is a plus.
- An understanding of BI/BW, and Business Objects reporting is needed.
- Related experience in the functional areas of Manufacturing, Production Planning, and/or distribution is a plus
- Strong logical and physical system design skills
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player
- Exhibit strong technical leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to express information and ideas clearly
- Excellent research and analysis skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office: Excel, Access, Word and Project QUALIFICATIONS
Must have in depth SAP FICO experience including multiple full scope implementations. Must have extensive New G/L experience.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: