Job #: 7072
Title: Director, Technical Accounting & Financial Reporting
Job Location: Woodbridge, New Jersey - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a fast growing company on the verge of going public, is seeking a strong leader to lead the finance team and be responsible for the public accounting and reporting. Exciting time to join a growing company and be part of an IPO, with promotion opportunity to advance your career. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Take charge of the submission of the companys quarterly and annual SEC fillings plus related activities regarding SEC rules and regulations.
- Drive acquisition activities such as valuations, opening balance sheet, and integration of consolidated financial statements.
- Spearhead the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements such as statements of cash flows and statement of equity.
- Manage the technical accounting including monitoring and documenting new accounting procedures to evaluate the impact to the company.
- Maintain and develop accounting policies and ensure the company is SOX compliant.
- Responsible for the financial reporting to lead financial decision making and analysis.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting.
- 8+ years technical accounting experience
- CPA and Public accounting experience.
- IPO experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and SEC regulations.
- Solid communication and supervisory skills.
How to Apply: