Job #: 7079
Title: Epic Willow Inpatient Analyst
Job Location: New York, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Epic Willow Inpatient Analyst
Manhattan , NY JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Candidate MUST be certified in Epic. Specifically Inpatient Willow
2. MUST have at least 2-3 years of BUILD experience
3. Expertise in Order Set and Smart Group Build
4. Familiarity with Inpatient Pharmacy workflow & associated Willow functionalities (ERX build, Verification, Dispensing, Charging, FDB, Med Warning, etc.)
5. Ability to assist with integrated testing, Map Record Testing and BPA testing
6. Workbench reporting experience highly desired
- Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of Epic software
- Responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with Epic applications; and will design, build, test, install and maintain those solutions.
- With support, create, review, and update test scripts to reflect proposed workflow solutions.
Please email your word copy of your resume.
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: