Job #: 7088
Title: Enterprise SaaS Solution Sales Executive
Job Location: Dulles, Virginia - United States
Salary: $140,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We seek a senior sales leader with a strong desire to drive new business within the Federal Government Contractor Community.
We are a market leader in CLM and related products for government agencies and their contractors. You will be strongly supported by the SAE team and other staff. Compensation is excellent with a generous commision structure. You will be backed by an innovative and talented software product engineering team highly responsive to customer success. We are growing both through internal product developent and a targeted acquisition strategy providing long term career and financial opportunity. JOB DESCRIPTION
Candidates should be comfortable leveraging existing relationships, generating leads, qualifying prospects, architecting solutions to problems that are extensions of our core capabilities and closing complex sales opportunities. Demonstrated success selling enterprise business software solutions (e.g. CLM, ERP, CRM, HR management, portal, integration, business intelligence, collaboration) to Defense contractors is key.
The candidate for this position must be a leading contributor individually and as a team member. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced business and consultative selling skills to articulate the value proposition to a variety of targets (contract administrators, finance, acquisition, C level executives, partners). QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ years professional experience; 6+ years technology sales; Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decision support to government contractors
- Enterprise software sales to functional communities such as acquisition/contracting, financial/accounting, HR, CRM, or related areas to government contractors
- Experience in closing license opportunities in the $100K-$1M range
- Experienced at leveraging Solution Selling to secure complex sale
- Proven ability to leverage existing prospects, generate new business and close high value sales in new markets; successful track record of finding and closing business in a startup environment with a hunter attitude
- Possesses superior client relationship building skills including being able work productively with multiple stakeholders to set and achieve goals
- Strong presentation skills (oral, written and interactive) to executive level contacts outstanding inter-personal skills
Please respond with an MSword resume to Mchael Mordue at THIS EMAIL and let me know your availability for a phone conversation or call me at 253 851 5355.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: