Job #: 7116
Title: Junior Implementation Specialist
Job Location: Hoboken, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $45,000.00 - $45,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 5K bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Growing software firm in Hoboken is adding to their Implementation team.
The company is headquartered in France with offices in the United States as well as partners in UK, Germany and Middle East.
In order to support their growth in the US market, they are looking to hire a Junior Implementation Specialist.
This position can lead to a management position in the next few years, based on the growth of the company and your personal commitment. JOB DESCRIPTION
1- Support customers who have selected the software during the deployment and go-live phase. This typically includes several steps:
- Gathering and analyzing customers requirements and issues to identify key workflows and how those can be addressed in the software;
- Configuring the software to make it fit with requirements;
- Training users on the software, both online and face-to-face;
- Writing down documentation describing configurations performed and key workflows, as well as generic functional documentation;
2- Support customers in their on-going usage of the software, including, where necessary, liaising with infrastructure specialists and product developers to resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
There will be some domestic travel. QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving outstanding client satisfaction.
- BS/BA degree.
- First experience of hands-on implementation of enterprise software for large data sets and high-availability systems to corporations and SMEs
- Ability to lead the technical aspects of consulting engagements with clients
- Ability to assimilate and express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and written, up to C-level.
- Fully proficient in MS Excel and word processing tools, including MS Word Mail merge functionality.
- Background knowledge of client-server architectures, network architectures, http protocol, database management systems, Active Directory.
Any of the following is a plus:
- Email administration skills: Outlook, ICal, SMTP
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Knowledge of any of the following: Sharepoint, SAP, MS Dynamics Nav, MS Project, JD Edwards, Primavera P6
- Languages: French, Spanish.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: